Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 1000 ml
Hydrogen Peroxide Solution
Hydrogen peroxide is a mild antiseptic used on the skin to prevent infection of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. It may also be used as a mouth rinse to help remove mucus or to relieve minor mouth irritation (e.g., due to canker/cold sores, gingivitis). This product works by releasing oxygen when it is applied to the affected area. The release of oxygen causes foaming, which helps to remove dead skin and clean the area.
• Active Ingredients:
• Uses and Benefits:
- As an oxidizer, bleaching agent.
- Antiseptic for wounds at Low concentration %3.
- Like a cleaning and disinfecting agent.
• Available in 2 Types:
- INCIDE, Hydrogen peroxide (solution) %6 w/v.
- INCIDE, Hydrogen peroxide (solution) %9 w/v.
*This product is approved by JFDA.