. Surgical Equipment (In-cide Glutaraldehyde) with Activator
In-Cide Glutaraldehyde can be used to disinfect a wide range of medical instruments, made of aluminum, brass, copper, stainless steel, plastics and elastomers. Activated Glutaraldehyde Solution provides a wide spectrum efficacy against bacteria, mycobacteria, viruses and fungi. The solution can also achieve some sporicidal activity with longer exposure time.
• Active Ingredients:
Glutaraldehyde Solution %2.0 w/v
• Uses and Benefits:
– Cold sterility (high level disinfecting solution).
– It’s the reference disinfectant for hospital instrument (flexible endoscopes, bronchoscopes and semi critical dental equipment).
– Activated by an alkaline buffer by using the attached activating solution.
– No dilution required before use.
– Valid for 28 days after activation.
– Saves time and money due to the 28 days reuse possibility.
• Sterilizing for surgical tools:
» 10 min contact time:
– Killing vegetative pathogen (i.e. Pseudomonas aeruginosa).
– Inactivating viruses (i.e. AID, Hepatitis).
» 45 min contact time:
– Killing mycobacterium tuberculosis.
» 3 hours contact time:
– Killing all resistant pathogenic spores.
*This product is approved by JFDA.
– 5L plastic gallon with 60ml activator plastic bottle.