HyGuard MPD 1000ml
HyGuard MPD is an aldehyde free disinfectant with a good efficacy and outstanding material compatibility. Perfect for use around home, bathrooms, athletic facilities and sun beds.
• Direction of Use:
Remove heavy soil deposits from surface. Then thoroughly wet surface with the appropriate dilution of the concentrate per liter of water or equivalent depending on the application. Then use-solution can be applied with a cloth, mop, sponge, or by soaking. Rinse to air dry. Rinsing of floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished. Prepare a fresh solution daily or more often if the solution become visibly dirty or diluted.
For 1 minute contact time “use solution” preparation: Dilute 75ml of concentrated solution into 1000ml container containing 300-500ml tape water, close the container and shake, open and dilute up to tare, 1000ml, close and shake again.
For 5 minute contact time “use solution” preparation: Dilute 50ml of concentrated solution into 1000ml container containing 300-500ml tape water, close the container and shake, open and dilute up to tare, 1000ml, close and shake again.
• Active Ingredients:
Blend of different quaternary ammonium
• Uses and Benefits:
- Effective against a variety types of bacteria and fungi.
- Effective against selected viruses, such as Norovirus and Influenza-A (H1N1).
- Highly compatible disinfectant especially for sensitive materials such as acrylic glass or other kind of surfaces.
- Not to be used as terminal sterilization / high level disinfectant.
- Not to be used on surface or instrument introduced directly into the human body, either into or in direct contact with bloodstream.
- Not to be used on surface or instrument in “intact contact” with mucous membrane, which doesn’t ordinarily penetrate the blood Perrier or enter normal sterile areas of the body.
- In case of hypersensitivity to any components, discontinue product use and seek a medical advice.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Acute or chronic exposure to Glutaraldehyde might result in skin irritation, mucus membrane irritation, and multiple pulmonary symptoms, such as occupational asthma and allergic rhinitis have been reported in healthcare workers.