Ultrasound Gel (In-cide ultrasound gel)
In-Cide ultrasound transmission gel for diagnostic and therapeutic medical ultrasound. Recommended for all procedures where a viscous gel is required, including Ultrasonic diagnosis, Ultrasonic therapy, ECG, EEG, EMG, Defibrillation etc.
• Active Ingredients:
– Thickener, Lubricants, Propylene Glycol.
• Uses and Benefits:
– Clear thick gel and non-sticky.
– Water soluble and easy to remove gel.
– Conductive medium that is used in ultrasound diagnostic.
– Used in ECG procedures and fetal Doppler.
*This product is approved by JFDA.
– 500ml plastic bottle.
– 1000ml plastic bottle.
– 5L plastic gallon with pump.